Canterlot, Ch 6

Where the story plays out.
White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Re: Canterlot, Ch 6

Postby White Mocha » Fri May 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Longshot
Canterlot - Apartments

Longshot followed the stallion into the next room, letting him speak. He couldn't help giving a weary smile at that last comment. "The sorts of things you and I have gone through, Mustang... we're unusual and dangerous ponies. Had to be, or we wouldn't be here to talk about it. The spells I'm naturally inclinded toward are called imbuning spells. They were the result of unicorns studying zebra enchantments during the war. They bargened with spirits and put them in gems, which would then grant a power based on the spirit to whatever object they were embeded into. We couldn't replicate it exactly, we bypassed the bargining and the gems, which resulted in enchantments that could be done on the fly, but were only temporary. I mostly do this to improve armor or weapons, and I'm practiced enough to get a few hours out of it."
We are what we repeatedly do.

Longshot's Theme

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Sat May 09, 2015 2:30 pm

Mustang Magus
Canterlot - Apartments

Pausing Mustang moves looks to Spirit to see if she'd finished off the bit of pie. “Interesting concept, you'll likely want to speak to one of my... colleagues, a Doctor Gem Shard. Specilizes in a similar vein of enchanting. The difference is he captures raw arcana within a gem, and then networks them together to create various things. He's responsible for that ammo of Smokin's and more then a few interesting things as of late.”

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Thu May 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Longshot
Canterlot - Apartments

"I'm not sure how much I'll actually be able to share... It's just how my magic manifest, I do it by practice and feeling. It helps if the spirit I'm using is friendly, too. Ah, my point is, it's not something I could really explain the mechanics of."
We are what we repeatedly do.

Longshot's Theme

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Sat May 16, 2015 10:16 am

Mustang Magus
Canterlot - Apartments

“Welcome to the wonderful world of strange magical talents where trying to describe it to another pony without the talent what it's like to use. Kinda on par with trying to describe milk to a lactose intolerant pony.” Motioning towards the group the stallion shifts his hooves. “Tyrfang we ready to get going?”

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Sat May 16, 2015 9:53 pm

Tyrfang and Smoking
Canterlot - Apartments

"Eh? We're going already?" Tyrfang said. "Uh, sure. We should start heading to the train station."

The stallion moved to the door, and held it open.

"If you're going with them Mustang, I'll hold down the fort in case Silvershine comes back." Smoking said, not moving from her seat.

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Sun May 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Mustang Magus
Canterlot - Apartments

“Thanks Smokin, doubt she'll be back before sundown though. You know how she is when she's out with her friends.” Nodding towards Tyrfang the stallion steps outside. “Yeah better to go now then wait, I mean it's getting close to noon already.”

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Sat May 23, 2015 9:51 am

Tyrfang and Smoking
Canterlot - Apartments

"Yeah, but hey they might get hungry. You know how it is with kids." She said, putting her hat over her eyes, deciding that a nap was in order.

Tyrfang nodded, and took up the rear after everyone left the apartment. Soon they were at the train station, and after buying their tickets, they were off to the freelancer school.

Group to XSGP

Return to “Dragons in Equestria (RP)”