Canterlot, Ch 6

Where the story plays out.
Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Re: Canterlot, Ch 6

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Tyrfang Peacemaker
Canterlot - Vault

Tyrfang's hoof was throbbing, and it seemed like his blows were doing nothing but hurting his hoof more and more. The pegasus was incredibly uncomfortable, but he couldn't help but notice that the thing hadn't started hurting him... yet. And most of the attacks that were directed toward the serpent just kept hurting him instead. He went back to trying to pry the thing off, and saw that the unicorn was still just shooting at the mirror, while charging towards him. Although appreciating the effort, the soldier couldn't help but think that his priorities were off.

"Forget the bleating lizard, focus on the ominous sounding mirror!" He barked, giving himself altitude. Although the frame was wrapped around his sword hoof, it wasn't like his foreleg was immobile. He could still swing, and he was planning on charging the mirror head on.

captain_borgue
Is a cackling Pony

Postby captain_borgue » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Iron was almost skipping when he got back to his office- though seeing a new teletype sitting there gave him mixed feelings. On the one hoof, it meant getting out of the city and back in the field. Which was also the downside. Then again, it gave him a chance to try out his newest toy. Technically, the type was to the Svantovit, but as it was in dry dock, somepony must have brought the message here. Iron grinned, before trotting over to dispatch.

Message acknowledged. Support personnel en route. SEAPony Team Alpha will converge on your location, ETA three hours. Weapon and sundry resupply included.

~I. Sides

Iron grinned as he sent the message. He typed out a quick summons to the other SEAPonies- those not still recovering, at any rate. He trotted back to the garage, where the walker was laying, waiting for its first deployment. Iron grinned. "Now all it needs is a name," Iron said, grinning.

"Hey, I can think of a few of 'em. I like to think of it as Battle Screamer, myself. Though I know you pony types like your equine names, like Xuan Zang or something. Anyways, you got that look like you're planning something. See, I'd usually say plotting, but- hey, I hardly know you," Arc said, elbowing him in the side and flying up to the control room. "Whenever you're ready chief!"

Iron smiled as the engine came online, and the legs that had been wrapped around the rail car rumbled and turned and lifted it off the floor. By the time he flew up and boarded the armored cabin, he was cackling with glee.

Iron, Arc, Xuan Zang, and SEAPonies to Hoofterlands

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:11 pm

???????
Canterlot - Vault

Whining at the charging pony the serpent wraps itself round the pegasus keeping his wings tight against his body. Continuing it's whine the creature of metal flexes and moves before suddenly darting at the charging unicorn. With a slight touch it shifts the unicorn's path while turning the sword ponies head. Barking madly it waits to see their muzzles touch, while bounding towards the spiderweb of glass.

Oda
Servant of Trixie
Servant of Trixie

Postby Oda » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:59 am

Spirit Wind, the mare who dares to stare.

Canterlot Castle Halls

Spirit was racing as fast as her wings could take her, her thoughts going even faster. She had been in Twilights office when the silent alarms had been tripped. Spirit lets out a sigh, she just wasn't sure what her place was anymore, nothing she did seemed to be the right choice. Still...the princesses had been rather nice despite, well everything. She lets out a soft sigh, banking a sharp turn down a hall, partially lost but at least knowing she should be going downstairs.

Even though it's been a few months Spirit still feels overwhelmed by recent events, her 'daughter' being targeted for some reason. Flying down a flight of stairs now avoiding running into a guard. She eventually makes her way to the vaults outer doors, a large contingent of guards is gathering outside the main doors. Noting how nervous they look she lands nearby. Slowly trotting forward trying to keep her head high, this was official business after all.

"Spirit? what do you think you are doing down here?" asks the lead guar. After the last incident in the vault no pony was feeling to eager to go inside especially not with all the noises coming from within.

"I need to get inside...On the order of Twilight." She adds hastily, floating out a half eaten pancake from her saddlebag. The guard raises an eyebrow, thinking that the mare has clearly gone insane. Spirit blinks a few times before realizing just what she pulled out, with a startled jump she begins to root through her bags before Pulling a small scroll, bearing an official looking seal with Twilight's cutiemark.

The Guard sighs giving it a look over and looking at Spirit, "Alright, fine you can go in we already let Tyrfang inside but things seem to be getting worse from the sound of it." Spirit's eyes widen at this, Tyrfang could be in trouble! her heart skips a beat she was not going to let something happen to another pony she cares for. She quickly lunges through the door as soon as it opens.

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Longshot
Canterlot - Castle vault

The unicorn found himself lip to lip with his newest ally before he could blink. "Cute," he growled, taking a step back to be able to watch the creature while he reloaded his pistol. "We're in over our heads; I'm down to just a mag for each weapon and that thing is toying with us. I hope your friends are bringing the big guns."
We are what we repeatedly do.

Longshot's Theme

Oda
Servant of Trixie
Servant of Trixie

Postby Oda » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Spirit Wind

Canterlot castle Vault

Making her way past the last checkpoint she comes rather quickly upon the fight going on. She had no idea what to make of the Giant glass serpant thing, her eyes quickly settle on the familiar sight of Tyrfang, her eyes go wide though as she watches another stallion one she'd never seen before, kiss him. Spirit Nearly falls out of the air, in shock, managing to catch herself, why was that stallion kissing her boyfriend?! Her eyes narrow feeling an angry buzz in her head, ooh there will be answers.

She Directs a blast of wind at the serpent attempting to get it's attention at least, Even if her boyfriend did get a kiss from another stallion, she still needs to help! "Stay away from my boyfriend!" She yells, at both the creature and the other stallion.

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Tyrfang Peacemaker
Canterlot - Vaults

So Tyrfang had kissed the stranger, and he shook his head. Now annoyed and angry, he picks up his sword and dashes towards the serpent to cleave it in two. And then he heard what sounded like Spirit's voice.

His head turned in response and surprise at her appearance, before suddenly getting caught in the blast for being too close to the metal creature. The pegasus was knocked back, and landed into a pile of treasure and other objects.

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:25 pm

???????
Canterlot - Vault

With ease the metallic serpent dodges the clumsy sword blow, only to be sent flying through the vault by the burst of wind. Slamming into the wall with a clank the serpents head embeds itself into stonework its body hanging limply for a moment before tiny limbs begin working to extract itself. Behind the serpent the glass web merely flexes daintly in the short lasting wind.

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:57 am

Longshot
Canterlot - Vault

Longshot's heart froze when he spotted the newcomer. How could one of those... abominations be here?! He'd turned his gun on her before spotting something rather crucial; she had a cutie mark. Not one of them then. And once his rational side could be heard over his emtional side, he noted that she had attacked the threat, even if the runt pegasus had gotten caught up in it. "Big guns indeed, he muttered. She was the first to have done anything to the creature, he certainly hadn't been effective at all.

Trying a change of tactics, he put a Spirit of Lightning into his combat knife and... something was off. But he'd wasted too much time thinking as it was. He rushed forward to sink the knife into the trapped creature's body before it could pull itself free.

Longshot's Theme

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:36 pm

???????
Canterlot - Vault

At the gun ponies movement's the glass web moves quickly blocking off the far side of the hall leaving only a vague circular hole large enough for any pony to get to the serpent. Further in the serpent's body suddenly shifts upward barely dodging the gun pony's strike its tiny arms still trying to pull it free.

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Tyrfang Peacemaker
Canterlot - Vault

Tyrfang groaned as he picked himself up from the pile of knick-knacks. His head having rammed into the pile of metallic riches didn't feel to good, but he shook it off. Looking around frantically, he scooped up his sword, and quickly scanned the situation, before charging the mirror again. At least this time, he wasn't inhibited by the serpent.

If there's anything that I'm good at, it's breaking things! He thought, bringing his sword down on top of the piece.

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Longshot
Canterlot - Vault

Longshot grit his teeth and practically growled. He stabbed upward with his knife again, just behind the spot where the thing's head was stuck in the wall.

Longshot's Theme

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:39 pm

???????
Canterlot - Vault

With just a slight ding of metal meeting metal the frame's body goes limp as the knife cuts through the creatures body just below the neck. With a dull clank the golden metal drops to the ground before a breeze begins to blow through the vaults. For the gunpony the wind moves towards the mirror. The sword pony falls off the ssider web of glass not even shifting it while the breeze floats past him and the mare heading towards the vault's entrance. In the center of the glass web a faint whistling can be heard.

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Longshot
Canterlot - Vault

Too easy, Longshot thinks to himself as the metal drops, sparks running along it from the knife. His ears perk up as the wind tugs at him. "I only just got here, damn it..." he grumbles, teleporting out to where the pegasus was just repelled to.

Longshot's Theme

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Tyrfang
Canterlot - Vault

Bouncing off, Tyr flopped onto the ground groaning. "Always getting beat round... How in Tartarus do we break that thing?"

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:49 pm

???????
Canterlot - Vault

Wind whistles through the opening, growing louder though nothing more then a slight breeze flows past the trio of ponies. Yet further beyond the opening the headless limp metallic body starts to slide with alarming acceleration only to become airborne. Striking some invisible force it halts its motion once within the glass lattice. The metal shifts and ripples as if alive taking on the posture of a familiar statue in the Canterlot gardens. From beyond golden figure a deep rumbling laugh permits the entirety of the vault.

Spinning round in the center of the lattice the golden statue rapidly become a blur of yellow before flashing a brilliant gold blinding those looking at it. Instantly the wind dies down as the brilliance fades leaving a two meter by three meter portal of a golden hue. Beyond it a distorted pony could be seen her form appearing upside down though armor and weapons could be made out on her form. Dimly a voice could be heard from the distorted pony on the other side. “DOCTOR GEM SHARD GET DOWN HERE SOMETHING HAPPENED!” The sound of a blade drawing against it sheath sounds eerily clear when the mare draws one of the dozens of blades from her flank.

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Tyrfang
Canterlot - Vault

Seeing spots, Tyrfang fumbled around trying to get back to his hooves. He had been looking directly at the mirror, before it decided to flash. He grumbled about something incoherently, before he recognized a voice.

"Angelblade? That you? What're you doing in the vault? And who's Gem Shard?" He called out, momentarily lowering his guard. But his sword was back up when he heard a blade being drawn. "Who drew their sword?"

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Longshot
Canterlot - Vault

Longshot shut his eyes against the light, though not quick enough to avoid being momentarly blinded. He cursed under his breath. He openned them again at the sound of a sword being drawn but could only make out an outline in a frame. For some reason, his mind filled it in as a pony stepping through a stable door. His telekinetic hold on his weapons tightened, but he didn't bring them to bear. The young pegasus seemed to recognize thier voice, but was confused. Whoever it was, it was a newcomer which ment they might not be hostile. "Stand down! There's no need for further violence!"

Longshot's Theme

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:21 pm

???????
Canterlot - Vault

DOC GET DOWN HERE YOUR EXPERIEMENT KNOWS MY NAME! Also I think it's armed?” Distortion plays across the golden portal's surface while warm light starts to spread along the glass webbing. Beyond the twisting surface the mare steps back a blade held off to one side in her hoof. “This has Discord written all over it.

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:08 pm

Tyrfang Peacemaker
Canterlot - Vault

Tyrfang was dumbfounded for a moment, before a thought occurred to him. Unconciously his thoughts trailed back to Lewis and Clockwork, and his eyes flickered toward his new companion. He groaned, vision finally back, he held a hoof out towards the gunner.

"Not to be rude Longshot, but you currently do not have authority here. I believe that's my job, and if you don't mind I'd like to do it." He said sternly, before sheathing his weapon. The stallion trotted closer to the mirror, and took a closer look at it. The distortion was weird, but the clarity of the sound coming through was even weirder.

"Angelblade, I'm not a foe. My name is Tyrfang Peacemaker, and I have met you and your husband prior. I am a soldier, and currently my rulers are Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, and both are alive and well despite an encroaching war." He said clearly, rattling off any current events and world information he could think of. "Appleoosa's been razed by dragons, Apple cider production is doing fine however, uh, Discord is still sealed. You are a swordsmare married to a Mustang Magus, who currently resides in Canterlot after recovering from an attack on dragons. Um.... Cupcakes still taste good, trains are still in use, the famous Mane Six that defeated Nightmare Moon are alive and well, and are assisting in the war effort. Canterlot is still the capitol, everything is going on alright, the sun and moon and weather are being regulated properly, despite interruptions of the war... That's all I can think of right now."

"Please verify this information, and confirm or deny whether or not any of it is still applicable or is incorrect." He went on, looking tired. "Because I have a hunch it isn't correct, and that the fact this is becoming a common occurrence is making me wonder if I should turn to drinking."

Tyrfang looked back to his companion with a look of annoyance. "Look, you probably won't believe me, but this is the third time I've dealt with stuff like this. You being the second, so could you tell me if there's any buddies of yours coming through? or enemies or anything? Because I'd like to deal with it forefront and give that information to someone else, because I'm a bloody soldier, not an immigration manager."

Return to “Dragons in Equestria (RP)”