When Most Would Fall: character regestration and town info

Toss up ideas for other RP's you and others might like to see.
einsUNDcolt
Is a Sane Pony

When Most Would Fall: character regestration and town info

Postby einsUNDcolt » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:47 am

Alright, for those of you who want to participate in this RP here's your spot to say so and to put up your character ideas. Just, if you would, please try to have your character be a resident of the town, preferably one who has been there a while. Also, since it is a small town, expect everyone to know who you are. Even if you're a hermet in th mountain side, expect locals to know you as the crazy hermet. The only way no one would know who you are is if your a trucker or someone who traveled from up out of Arizona. On a quick note, I've decided to change the location to [code][/code]South-eastern Utah. The biggest reason being I know that area a whole heck of a lot better, and I don't have to pull a whole lot out of thin air. The town's name is Monticello.

It's a small town that made its living from truckers and people heading to Moab from Arizona. It has one small elementary and a Junior High/High School combination building located on the east side of town. The town has a truck stop at the intersection of Main Street and a highway (Don't remember which one). Other buildings include a few historic buildings from the early days of Utah; a store called The Monticello Merchantile which sells a wide varriety of goods ranging from coveralls to canned foods, it also boasts the towns only mini golf course; a few small specialty stores including and oddly enough a medeval weapons store (I went there often when I had lived there a few years ago); and at the bottom of Main Street, heading south, there is a
small hospital. At the north end of town, next to the elementary School, there is a large white stone building, as big as the school, it has a shoulder high iron fence surrounding the lot and the grounds are well kept. Despite the fence, the gate is usually open. Outside of the schools and the stone building, every other building that isn't a home is located on Main Street (a street that runs north to south in a strait line).

einsUNDcolt
Is a Sane Pony

Re: When Most Would Fall: character regestration and town in

Postby einsUNDcolt » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Its closed.

Return to “RP Clearing house”