OOC

Where the story plays out.
Lucy Took
Iceberg of Friendship
Iceberg of Friendship

OOC

Postby Lucy Took » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:28 am

This is the Out Of Character thread

If you have ANYTHING that effects more than a small handful of players please post everything we need to know here for reference.

Thank you.
~If this should end in fire, then we should all burn together~

captain_borgue
Is a cackling Pony

Re: OOC

Postby captain_borgue » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:27 am

Ok, here we go. I'm posting as much as I know about the plots I am involved in, in the hopes that it helps whatever issue is going on. Anyone involved in these, feel free to contribute. :P

The Fillydelphia mission - Iron, Zezoor, Tack, and a team of NPC performers being puppeted by mega along with Iron's team of NPC SEAPony operatives have landed in the city and are attempting to lure the elder there to see a 'performance'. The performance itself is a diversion to enable Iron, Tack, and the SEAPonies to maneuver themselves into position to kill it. This mostly involves Zezoor's team putting on a good show, and Iron's team setting up traps around the audience and/or using weapons disguised as part of the show to catch the Alliance off guard.

Griffon Hunger Games - a tournament in Clawdor that any griffon- and his/her second- is allowed to enter into is about to get under way. In my headcanon to avoid killing off PC characters, the tournament rules allow someone to surrender and thus remove themselves from competition, since surrendering is a sign of weakness and all. typically, most griffons would rather die than surrender, so most of the fighting will be to the death- with the overall victor getting to challenge the current Kaiser of the Griffon people as a whole for leadership of the entire race. A group of anti-Alliance operatives- so far consisting of Razorclaw, Flame Mane, Archer, Archimedes, a puppeted Mikael, and possibly Boreas are entering the tournament in order to unseat the Alliance-friendly Kaiser and switch the griffons to the Equestrian side of the war. Phase 1 of the overall plan is to take out the most cut-throat and/or alliance-friendly competitors prior to the tournament's start. Unbeknownst to the Equestrian team, Mauti and Tide are already in Clawdor, and have a similar plan to narrow down the competition. During the tournament itself, the Equestrian team is relying on using the MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP- i.e. team-based tactics (using Archer to snipe competitors, Arc designing weapons that can be smuggled in, Flame using his magic to help the fighters in the arena)- to give them an edge over the power-hungry, ambitious, selfish sort of griffons the Grand Tournament usually attracts.

The School - Val is building thermite weapons, which would be kind of like pony-versions of nukes: indiscriminate, brutal, and ugly weapons that destroy pretty much everything they touch. I'm hoping for a crisis of conscience at some point, but that's for Future Captain to figure out. :P

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Could I just point out we have an entire section of the forum labeled 'Out of Character'? It's at the bottom of the site, where 'General Discussion' and 'Critique Land' are...

captain_borgue
Is a cackling Pony

Postby captain_borgue » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:51 pm

That one is for non-game-related stuff. THIS one is for plot discussions.

Don't be that guy, knight.

Korkoa
Site Admin / Pyro
Site Admin / Pyro

Postby Korkoa » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Right, so the group of Equestrian-sided combatants have arrived in Clawdor. Currently the entire team consists of Razorclaw, Flame Mane, Spell Catcher, Force Lancer, Blackbeak, Archimedes, Archer Trueshot and Boreas, if Toon has him there. The actual fighting team is Razorclaw, Archer, Spell, Force, and again possibly Boreas. They've been signed in and so according to both law and tradition, they should be kept safe until the tournament starts.

If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Lucy Took
Iceberg of Friendship
Iceberg of Friendship

Postby Lucy Took » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Idea for Clawdor.

Since it's been generally decided in chat that this will come down to a contest between Razor and Phoenix Twenty and I came up with a possible solution for finding out a fair way to judge the winner.

At a time that both Mega and Kor are on chat they will be sent to a private channel with another moderator or two and their characters will fight. At the end of the fight the transcript will be posted and all players will have a week to vote on who had the best sample of writing.
~If this should end in fire, then we should all burn together~

einsUNDcolt
Is a Sane Pony

Postby einsUNDcolt » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Okay, can someone give me a quick rundown on what has happened in Fillydelphia since the circus's arrival?

captain_borgue
Is a cackling Pony

Postby captain_borgue » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:39 pm

The 'circus' is set up, like sets and stuff. Zezoor went off to invite the elders personally. And that's pretty much it.

Return to “Dragons in Equestria (RP)”