Appleoosa - Chapter 1

Twenty-five years after the end of the Great Dragon war saw Equestria battling the Draconic Alliance for pony survival against a deranged elder dragon. Now only three separate elder dragon run city-states are all that remain of the once powerful alliance. Yet even after so long there are wounds that run deep that could threaten that peace in more ways then one.
Kroll
A serious pony

Re: Appleoosa - Chapter 1

Postby Kroll » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:12 am

Kroll
Appleoosa - Alleyway

With his new orders laid out before him, Kroll locked eyes with Bronze Scales, keeping his rifle ready as he maintained a healthy distance away from the mare. "Well, you heard the New-boss, Equestrian; healthy or harmed, you come with us. Whichever you will be is yours to decide, so do not try anything stupid." he warned the crime in a brusque tone, ready to go on the offensive or defensive depending on what the target would try to do.

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Bronze "Blondie" Scales
Appleoosa - Alley

"Good, glad we're choosing the easier route then." Blondie said, rather pleased. "Now, should I disarm myself? Because I frankly have weapons hidden all over myself, and it'd take much too long to do so and I'd rather like to keep this outfit on, I quite like it."

"Oh, and if you were to restrain me, could you possibly use ropes?" She requested. "Hoofcuffs chafe a little bit, and frankly I find rope a bit more... intimate."

[Bagman]
Rat
Appleoosa - Desert

One goal and one job was all that was on Rat's mind, and that was to transport the goods back to base. She didn't bother checking, nor did she focus too much on the hell being raised in Appleoosa. The Rodent would have ignored the unicorn trying to flag her down, except that he looked rather official. It irritated her, since the job would have been quicker if she kept going, but it wouldn't be as difficult if she just went along with it.

Landing lightly, the mare dusted herself off before asking a curt, but innocent "Yes? I apologize, I'm in a bit of a hurry, I have a package I need to deliver."

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:13 am

Longshot
Appleloosa - Desert

Longshot grit his teeth, barely restraining a facehoof. "A delivery? Really? So, you have no idea what that's all about?" he asked, gesturing at the airship.
We are what we repeatedly do.

Longshot's Theme

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Silvershine
Appleoosa – Alley

Groaning the mare turns tries not to think too much, turning to the young mares she tries not to frighten them anymore. “You two all right?

TwentySided
Site Admin / Benevolent One

Postby TwentySided » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Frost Glider - Appleoosa - Festival - Stage

Moving toward the steps that would lead off the stage and into the actual festival, Frost Glider, gave pause as a siren began to blare, its song growing steadily louder, echoing through the town, almost immediately a shimmering yellow shield sprang up. Confused Frost looked around, seeing more of the magical barriers being raised all around the stage, confusion began to turn to panic as she saw all of Celestia's unicorn guards, their horns glowing meanwhile the pegasus in the group had already taken to the outskirts of the spells' reach eyeing the skies above. Looking for reassurance Frost's gaze rested on the Ruler her self. "Y-Your Highness was this, um, was this planned?" She naively hoped for a moment before continuing, "I-is everything alright? I mean what's going on?"

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:36 pm

[Bagman]
[NPC] Rat
Appleoosa - Desert

"Look, buddy." Rat said with some annoyance. "I'm just doin' my job. I went in, picked up the package, and left. When all of that-" The pegasus motioned to everything. "happened. Seriously, you think I'd head back just to see what was going on? I'm grateful that I have business elsewhere."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a long flight ahead of me." She said, starting to take off again.

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Princess Celestia – Lady sunbutt
Appleoosa – Stage center of town

Smiling warmly at the young pegasus the princess shakes her head, “Sadly no, this is unexpected, but given that alarm,” pausing the mares ear twitches seeking out something amid the cacophony of noise when the sound of a familiar airship streaking into the air the mares smile grows. “I can tell you this my little pony. Somepony has made a very grave error, because the ponies on that ship.” Gesturing with a hoof she points out the airship amidst a small swarm of Pegasus streaking onto its deck. “Are some very dear friends who never really learned how to have fun when the unexpected happens.

Princess,” begins the purple armored form of Twilight though the princess shakes her head before more is said.

We stay, this seems unconnected to those here, and we’d do more to calm the rest of these ponies.” Turning to the crowd the princess’ voice seems to echo and boom from every direction. “Attention my little ponies and friends!

Kroll
A serious pony

Postby Kroll » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Kroll
Appleoosa - Alleyway

Kroll gave the mare an incredulous look, skeptical that she was as armed as she claimed to be. "I have little care for how long it takes you, Equestrian. You will disarm yourself now." he responded flatly as he reaffirmed his grip on his rifle. "Your comfort is also little for me to worry about; your capture is my only concern."

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:16 am

Bronze "Blondie" Scales
Appleoosa - Alleyway

With a smirk, Blondie began stripping with impunity. Although she had said that she was fond of her outfit, she let it fall to the ground with a rather large clatter, countless knives now visible in the Appleoosan sun. The knives spilled out of her bag as well, after she dropped it, and it was quite the sight seeing a good number of them on the ground. The mafioso even undid her hair, dropping a hair band and revealing that it was made with coiled piano wire.

"My, so forward. You slip right into the role so naturally." Blondie said, cleaning up her mane. "Just so you know, my safe word is 'Profit'."

"Anyhow, will we be going now?" She asked impatiently.

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Longshot
Appleloosa Desert

Longshot grit his teeth once again, something had him wanting to stop the couier. This was just... the timing was too perfect. This has to be someone fleeing what was happening, and if they were lying about it, it was because they caused it.

But what if he was wrong? Princess Celestia was smack in the middle of town, she could be in danger... Sure, she was powerful, but no one was more acutely aware of the princess' mortality then Longshot.

"What does the pony carry? It seems important."

That settled it, Fire only ever tried to cause trouble since he'd tried to get it under control. Not that his spirits ever went against him directly, but it was always trying to prod him to anger. Clearly this was a misdirect.

Without another look back at the delivery pony, Longshot continued his run toward town, ignorent of Fire's chuckling.

Alleyway

The blue unicorn diverted halfway to the plaza when he saw a flare. It wasn't exactly Manehatten, but he was unfamiliar with the town layout and wound up hitting a few dead ends as he tried to find the source. He found Wind to be more of a hinderence than a help, as he hit walls a few times more than he'd like. Still, he eventually find the right spot.

A mare who'd appearantly stripped at gun point, dropping knives everywhere, wasn't what he'd expected at all. He skidded to a stop, kicking up a cloud as he barely got his supernatural speed under control before running into her. "Pardon my dust," he quiped to her. "Can somepony please give me a sit rep?"

Longshot's Theme

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:04 pm

Silvershine
Appleoosa – Alley

The mares hadn’t responded so far, and with Longshot arriving at least Silver had something resembling a familiar face. “Something of value was stolen, I can fill you in on the details once we’re at the sheriff’s office. Blondie’s people have what we’re after.

Kroll
A serious pony

Postby Kroll » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Kroll
Appleoosa - Alleyway

Kroll flinched slightly as the blue unicorn unicorn thundered past him, using one of his wings to shield himself from the cloud of dust that had been kicked up by the newcomer's entry before flapping it sharply to dispel the airborne sand from his field of view. The tercel quickly reasserted his stance, shifting slightly so he could have a clear shot at both the stranger or at Bronze Scales if she tried anything. He was fed up with the number of newcomers that were constantly popping in and out the alleyway, and the griffon was about to berate the stallion when Silvershine began talking to him as if they were familiar with each other. Perhaps he was the one the flare was intended for? It was possible, but ally or not, he was standing too close to the target. "Move aside, unicorn." he ordered fimrly

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Longshot
Appleloosa - Alleyway

"Blondie?" Longshot said aloud. 'Isn't she some sort of crime boss?' Longshot wondered to himself. That was certainly more Silver's area of expertise. Still, she just surrended? He turned to the mare. "What happened to your contingency plans?" he asked, more to himself than to her really. He knew the type, they always had plans on top of plans, if they didn't they didn't stay in power for very long.

He was distracted by the tercel giving an order, not to mention shifting to hold his gun ready to shoot at either himself or the mare. He scowled at him for a moment before shifting his gaze to Silver, "This a new recruit or something?"

Longshot's Theme

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:00 am

Silvershine
Appleoosa – Alley

Give him his space Longshot, he’s a merc. Had to react quickly given the circumstances, as for Blondies cpmtogemcy plans I’m considered this is it.” Flicking her tail the mare turns back to the other mares though they still weren’t saying anything. “Once she’s ready we need to get to the sheriff’s office.

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Bronze "Blondie" Scales
Appleoosa - Alleyway

"I'm ready to go if somepony would kindly like to take my belongings." She replied. "And yes, Silvershine is right in that this is pretty much a contingency plan."

"Although, no matter what I say wouldn't really have much credence, would it?" She added with a shrug.

Kroll
A serious pony

Postby Kroll » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:49 am

Kroll
Appleoosa - Alleyway

Kroll let out a growl in derision at being referred to as a recruit by the unicorn, the meager statement made magnified by the griffon's irascible demeanor. He kept himself in check however, letting his employer do the explaining to the newcomer while the tercel kept an eye on their new prisoner as she continued to disarm herself. Once the prisoner had announced her completion, the mercenary went straight to business.

"Quiet yourself and start moving from here!" he snapped at Bronze Scales, using his rifle to gesture menacingly in the direction he wanted her to go. "And with purpose, we are finished wasting time!" he added brusquely.

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:06 am

Longshot
Appleloosa - Alley

Getting captured was part of the plan? That was a new one. Could be bravado, but it still bared watching.

The unicorn kept from sighing at the griffin's gruff, business-only attitude. In truth, it reminded him of his younger self; he didn't much like his younger self. Still, he knew it took a lot of pain to make someone like that. He couldn't help but wonder what he'd been through.

"You've sure got an eye for talent, Silver." Not that he'd let empathy get in the way of sarcasm.

Longshot cautiously made his way over to the pile of knives with some cloth in it, checking it over for anything hidden. Had he'd been the one with a plan involving surrender, he'd have left some sort of explosive waiting in his surrendered gear. Or something of the sort.

Longshot's Theme

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:40 pm

Bronze "Blondie" Scales
Appleoosa - Alleyway

Blondie smirked, and gave the new soldier a small gesture with her hoof to hurry it up. "Now now, there's no need to be bashful. I'm sure there are plenty of stallions that would kill to be handling my clothing."

"Now then, let's go then. However, my dear merc..." She said as she moved where the gryphon had indicated. One of her eyebrows was raised, making her look rather unimpressed. "You can come up with a better line than that. I'm fairly certain you've got plenty of time to waste, seeing as you have very recently been hired."

"Now correct me if I'm wrong, Silvershine, but the Sheriff's office is located at the center of town?" Blondie asked, almost leading the way. "Have they updated their facilities yet? I'd be sorely disappointed if a break out can happen with just a simple hoof file... again."

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Postby MagusZeal » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Silvershine
Appleoosa – Alley

Eye for talent, sure.” Motioning down an alley the mare starts shepherding the witnesses forward as the Shrieking Daffodil floats into range it’s engines causing the ground below to tremble. Waving at the pony peering over the side she points to the sheriff’s office making a quick hoof signal. Returning the affirmative the pony vanishes as the airship rumbles off quickly. Making sure the mares were in motion she turns back to her merc, motioning him to follow. “Collect her things please Longshot, we need to get her contained. Then I get to explain this entire mess to the Princess, and who knows else.

Not a long walk Silver ignored what Blondie had said though sighing in relief when the sheriff’s office and jail came into view.

Kroll
A serious pony

Postby Kroll » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:58 am

Kroll
Appleoosa - Alleyway

Kroll had to summon the strength of every muscle in his face to keep his eyes from rolling in their sockets as Bronze Scales spoke to him, unsure of why the mare insisted on giving her input on almost everything. He was about to retort when an airship came in roaring overhead, causing the tercel to jump back slightly. He relaxed some when he saw Silvershine motion to one of the craft's crewmembers, but it made the griffon wonder what kind of power his employer had if she had an airship at her disposal.

While he didn't care much for the claustrophobic nature of the alleyway, Kroll definitely began to miss the cover and relative safety their previous as they walked further out into the open streets. As the group continued the short walk to the sheriff's office, the tercel kept his focus on their prisoner and whatever else was in his immediate field of view, keeping an eye out for anyone who looked like they would try and intervene. It was far from the first time the mercenary had conducted work out in the open, but the tense atmosphere that hung in the city made the griffon feel uneasy. He knew that there was no way all the commotion was a result of his presence, but the accusative looks that were being cast his way from bystanders made Kroll suspect that they believed otherwise.

Once the group had reached the sheriff's office, the mercenary came to a stop a good distance behind Bronze Scales and kept his rifle aimed at her as he glanced over at Silvershine, waiting for further instruction.

Return to “DiE 2: Friendship Boogaloo (RP)”