Baroque College grounds, Ch 2

Enter Luna University near scenic Salt Lick City.
Lucy Took
Iceberg of Friendship
Iceberg of Friendship

Baroque College grounds, Ch 2

Postby Lucy Took » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Music streams through the halls of Baroque college as students practice, some with less vigor than at the beginning of the semester, others prepare more diligently,knowing that competitions will be around soon enough. Dean Lighthoof is busy with finishing the choreography for the Winter ballet, Art Deco is preparing his student for exhibitions and Firesong is prepping her choir for next month's round of tours.

Smells of baked goods and well spiced meals float from the floor where culinary students are growing their understanding of the various preparations of food. They still have much to learn about the finer points of cooking, but less and less is being lost to burning every day, though mishaps are far from uncommon.
~If this should end in fire, then we should all burn together~

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Re: Baroque College grounds, Ch 2

Postby White Mocha » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Longshot
In transit to Baroque

"Sharpie was male. And he was soft spoken and... innocent. Fresh out of the Stable and didn't understand the Wastes when we first met. He was... quite different when we met again. Much more like me in all the wrong ways..."
We are what we repeatedly do.

Longshot's Theme

Liberty_Walk
Is a not so serious Pony

Postby Liberty_Walk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:03 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Storm decides not to press the relationship subject, instead turning to Longshot with a twinkling eye. "So, i'm not the only one likes guys here, huh? Good to hear." After a second, he realizes how that came off. "Oh, I'm not hitting on you, by the way. Just, you know... I'm not as alone." He grins.
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
-Albert Einstein
Liberty's theme

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Longshot

Longshot looks at Storm for a good while in silence. "So where's first stop on this tour?"

Longshot's Theme

Liberty_Walk
Is a not so serious Pony

Postby Liberty_Walk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:18 pm

"Well, I figure we could start with what I'm most familiar with, and slowly devolve into the madness of the unfamiliar. So, here we are at the Arts building, the seat of my beloved major, dance." Storm performs a twirl.
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
-Albert Einstein
Liberty's theme

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Longshot
Baroque Grounds

Longshot tried to keep the surprise from his voice. "The seats of higher education here teach dance, do they?"

Longshot's Theme

Return to “Equestria University (RP)”