Dorms & Apartments, Ch 2

Enter Luna University near scenic Salt Lick City.
Morningglory
Is a pony

Re: Dorms & Apartments, Ch 2

Postby Morningglory » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:17 am

Lens nodded briefly, turning to Chroma as the dean flew away. "What does she mean there's been an assault...?" She pondered, "Ivy didn't seem hurt... never mind that though." She said, waving her hand dismissively, "I have the key to the dorm, so I'll go look for her there. The greenhouse is public, so if she's there, you should be able to find her." She said, keeping her voice low. "I don't know what they did to make her this mad, but whatever it was, I would not want to be in their shoes right now." She muttered, shaking her head. She kissed Chroma on the cheek gently and started to take off. "If you find her, bring her back here, okay? See you soon. Call me if you don't find her."

With that she was off, flying low, but quickly back towards the dorms. She landed lightly outside the door of the building and hurried inside. She practically bolted up the flights of stairs to the third floor and skidded to a halt outside the room she and Ivy shared. "Ivy, please please please, for the love of Celestia, be in here." She muttered, her hands shaking a bit as she rifled through her keys, almost dropping them several times before she found the right key. She slid it home and opened the door to find...

Nothing. The room was empty of life. Ivy wasn't there. She let out a disappointed sigh and closed the door. Dean Hannibal was not going to like this. Lens could only hope that Chroma found her at the greenhouse, and she made her way back down the stairs and out towards the fraternity lawn.

captain_borgue
Is a cackling Pony

Postby captain_borgue » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:18 am

Kerrigan fired off a quick message to Firesong, explaining that she was at the fraternity house and not to get too near it, before walking in and closing the door behind her. She cleared her throat and looked over the various males present. "I was under the impression, the last time I had to speak with some of you, that I had made clear the need for caution. I had thought that your presence at this institution indicated a capacity for critical thinking, and the ability to consider the consequences of one's actions prior to committing them. I have been mistaken," Kerrigan said, before stepping into the main foyer.

"Some of you encountered a new student today- and rather than serve as exemplars of the prestigious families and connections of this nation which have brought you here, you demonstrated the most crass and primitive side of yourselves. Campus police will be here presently to take the offenders to a holding facility until such time as higher authorities determine how best to make amends for the grievous blow you have dealt. I, however, am here to make it clear to the rest of you what my expectations are, so that this incident will not occur again," she said, thin flames appearing at her nostrils as the thin veneer of rage began to bend.

"I am well aware that not all of you are responsible. and it is most unfortunate that those of you who are, in fact, blameless in this should find yourselves guilty by association with those who are- but as you have proven ineffectual in preventing the attitude of superiority that has led some of you to perceive yourselves as above the law, it is fitting that you should bear some of the burden," Kerrigan added, opening her wings.

"Three of your number attacked and nearly killed another student. Those three will be dealt with by the authorities. The rest of you are hereby on the very thinnest of ice. So here is what is going to occur. All of you are hereby on academic probation. All activities outside of classes and study hall are banned, and attendance of any of them will result in immediate expulsion. Each of you will be required to commit no fewer than 200 hours of community service, administered by and under the supervision of a Dean or Bey. Missing any of your scheduled service will result in suspension. Refusal to accept these terms will result in dismissal from this university," she said flatly, carefully observing the fraternity brothers. One made a disgusted face- she would make an example of him.

"There are far, far worse fates than being forces to act like civil, adult beings. If you find my methods unpleasant, then perhaps I should turn you over to the government of the individual your organization assaulted, and let them have their way with you? Would that strike you as more pleasant?" she said, hissing, her forked tongue flicking as she spoke. "There are entire nations populated with beings that would love little more than to consume you. Species who would pick you apart, body and spirit, and devour you. And all that keeps these nations from spreading like a plague of gnashing teeth and corrosive magic is a thin veneer of diplomacy. And in one single act of reckless barbarism you have threatened that very diplomacy! You have risked plunging Equestria into a state of war, which has not occurred since the great Dragon Elders were but hatchlings! How dare you presume to think yourselves to be superior, you are little more than cattle, walking, talking sacks of nutrients, oblivious to the machinations that keep you protected from the myriad forces that would pick their teeth with your idiotic bones!" she said, her voice growing louder and harsher, as the twin flames from her nostrils grew hotter and brighter.

"You have brought shame and dishonor to yourselves, your organization, this university, and your entire nation. So to atone for the great wrongs you all have wrought- whether by actually striking, or through inaction fostering the sense of entitlement that has festered here like an infected wound- every last one of you will have to prove that you are worth saving. Thus far, you have all been given leniency in your behaviors due to being young, inexperienced, and immature. That time is over. Those of you who wish to remain here- and more importantly, avoid prison time- will become model citizens, exemplary of the very pinnacle of Equestrian society. Because if you don't, I will personally see to it that you spend the physical peak years of your existence incarcerated or in servitude. Am I making myself clear this time?"
Last edited by captain_borgue on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lucy Took
Iceberg of Friendship
Iceberg of Friendship

Postby Lucy Took » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:05 am

Firesong went to the Tri-Stomps house, flying the whole time to avoid getting around whatever it was that had Kerrigan warning her about. She saw the poison joke and instantly understood the warning, but not what it was doing there. She flew feet above the offending plants and hovered into the filthy living room just in time to hear the end of the speech. "Totally understood, Dean Hannibal." she said, still hovering with no clue if the floor was infected or not. "Well understood on the part that someone in this house has acted like the scum of the earth, but hopefully that will be remedied with some community service and gaining an appreciation for other living creatures. What I don't quite understand is what I'm doing here. Whatever assault and subsequent prank, or prank and subsequent assault happened here seems to be a stallions issue. Which are important issues of course, but I happen to be the dean of mares. Would you care to enlighten me as to why I'm not at home taking a nap?"
~If this should end in fire, then we should all burn together~

Morningglory
Is a pony

Postby Morningglory » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:16 am

Lens skidded to a halt on the pavement and immediately brought her palm to her forehead. She'd been such an idiot when the answer was in her hand the whole time. "Oh Celestia. I'm an idiot. I hadn't even tried to call her." She muttered softly. "I'm going to have to call you back, dear. I'm actually going to try that." She said as she hung up the phone and dialed in Ivy's number. She brought the phone to her ear and listened closely. One ring... Two rings... "Ivy pick up!" She grumbled, chewing on the end of her thumb. Three rings...

"Hello?" Ivy's voice came on the other end of the line. "Ivy! Thank the sister's you're safe! You are safe, aren't you?" She blurted out before she could think of anything else. A heavy sigh came over the other end of the line. "Yes, Lens. I'm safe." She assured disinterestedly. "Ivy don't you ever do anything like this again! Where are you!" Lens demanded, her relief quickly replaced by anger. "Are you responsible? For what happened at the Tristomp house?" She questioned angrily, "Are you!" Another sigh came over the phone, exasperated. "Yes, it was me, Lens. I planted the poison joke. I'm in Equuleus, in the infirmary, if you've been sent to collect me." Ivy's voice answered calmly, almost bitterly. Lens was completely taken aback and stared at the phone for a solid minute in disbelief. She brought the phone back to her ear. "Well, then don't move! I'm on my way!" She tapped the end call button, her finger making a hard thud on the glass.

Immediately she dialed Chroma's number again. "Chroma, Ivy did it. She confessed to it. She's in Equuleus. I'm on my way there now." She said brusquely.

Lens to Equuleus

captain_borgue
Is a cackling Pony

Postby captain_borgue » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Kerrigan glared at each of the frat brothers in turn. some of them were utterly terrified, they clearly had no idea what had happened. Others looked cowed- they may not have been guilty, but they knew they were not innocent. Once she had finished her speech and her dominating glare, she turned around and headed back towards the door. "My apologies, Firesong," she said, letting out a breath she hadn't been aware of holding. "I was expecting company. We'd best leave this in Spell's capable hands. Campus PD will be here momentarily," she said, carefully wending her way back out.

Her phone rang a moment later. Kerrigan glanced at the caller ID before answering"This had best be good news, Miss Llewyn."

Lens let out a sigh. "Yeah, we found her. She was in the infirmary with Chitin. She's not denying anything." Lens said, almost bitterly. "Where do you want us to bring her to you?"

"Absolutely not. I will come to you," she said, hanging up. Kerrigan continued walking until she was past the newly-formed hedge of poison joke, before stopping and rubbing her temples. "I do apologize for not explaining myself, Firesong. It's been... an unpleasant day. Our new changeling exchange student was viciously attacked, and a friend of his retaliated against the attackers. I believe the perpetrator of this... botanical vengeance is in the clinic, if you'd like to accompany me there," Kerrigan said, wanting more and more to just go home to her tidy apartment and sleep. This whole day was just dragging on and on and on, with no end in sight. At least now Campus PD would have the attackers, Spell would handle the other Stomps, and Firesong could take care of Ivy. "I would not have called you if it were not of the utmost importance. Frankly, I've never seen anything like this occur here before, certainly not on this scale. I had initially hoped to handle the situation myself, but it just kept spiraling," Kerrigan said, exhaustion creeping into her voice. "I am grateful you are here. hopefully this is the last task to accomplish to end this endless, wretched day."

Kerrigan and Firesong to Equuleus

captain_borgue
Is a cackling Pony

Postby captain_borgue » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:20 pm

"N-no, it's not... it's complicated. It's not that I don't love Mom or anything, it's just... all my brothers, all of them, are like super amazing awesome at what they do. Mom is like, the best doctor to ever exist, and Dad's a veteran and a hero. So the whole family are like these super awesome wonderponies, and I'm... a chubby clutzy girl who has issues with laundry. It's a lot to try and live up to, so for most of my life, I just sorta didn't bother. I am now, but I don't think I'm quite ready to live up to the Metal family line is all," Rose said, gesturing wildly as she spoke.

Tiny gave Double a nod, before turning his attention back to Rose, tapping her on the arm. "It's alright, Rosie. Your brothers had rough spots growing up, too. And your mother and father had their own hurdles to clear. You're doing just fine."

"Ok, sure... can we maybe talk about someone else? I don't really wanna talk about this anymore," Rose said, glumly.

"Alright, Rose, alright. So anyway, now that breakfast is taken care of, you two crazy kids have any other plans for the day?"

TwentySided
Site Admin / Benevolent One

Postby TwentySided » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:15 pm

Double Edge - Dorms - Rose and Tiny's Dorm

"Well I mean I can't say that I can compare to any one in my family. My mom was part of some super unicorn group or something like that, my Dad started a faction of the royal guard, and my sister is a natural wizard. I struggle at best and I'm not even all that great with my martial swordsponyship." Double explained, taking the sets of dish to wash off any remnants. "Though I don't have any real plans, I mean I do actually have to go back to my apartment at some point. I have a few potions still brewing and others that are sitting, and I kind of need to check them. But aside from that I don't really have any plans. Why, either of you have any ideas?"

---------------

Dean Artemus Decoff - Dorms - Tri-Stomp Fraternity

Reaching the dorms for the Tri-Stomp's Art made note of the rampant blue flowers, their vines spreadings tight against the building and ground. He remembered seeing these plants before, when he had used them for an art set on beautiful toxic plants. Poison Joke. Not necessarily toxic, as some of the critics had pointed out, but still an evil prankster. As the same critics had found out when he had slipped a little down their shirts. Moving through the burned path, Art walked into the building finding Spell managing the situation, watching as he questioned a few of the students, but it looked more like organized chaos than anything else.

Clearing his throat he addressed the gathered stallions, as loud as he could, "Excuse me, if you could give me your attention, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Dean Artemus Decoff of Praxis campus. I have recently heard of the events that transpired here, of an attack on a fellow student, and of Dean Kerrigan's reaction to all of this, incriminating all of you for the actions of a few." As he talked, he could tell he was getting the attention of a few, "Now, I know you're good gentlecolts, and that this was only caused by a few bad apples amongst the bunch, and that it is unfair to punish all of you for the sake of a few. So, let me put clarify this, as my fellow Dean was, I feel, was unclear." He continued, he needed to make it out as if he was going to have to talk himself up if he was going to get their trust, "As Mr.Catcher can attest to, I have connections with the Campus Security, and I want to help all of you. If you come to me with any information about who did this action, you won't have to face Kerrigan's wrath, instead you will only have to come talk to me and I'll decide what, if any, punishment is given. Moreover if this whole situation is resolved, I feel I can talk our dear dean to lift the entire punishment from the fraternity, but that is if and only if this entire case is closed shut and filed away and those who caused the incident are brought to the justice that is deserved for the actions committed, don't you think Mr.Catcher?"

Morningglory
Is a pony

Postby Morningglory » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Ivy lay on her bed, her skin freshly clean and flushed from the shower. The heat had seeped into her muscles and soothed the ache and tension out of her shoulders. The whisper soft cotton chemise she had pulled on lay gently against her body, and sleep tugged at the edge of her mind. She lifted her hands and examined her fingernails. They were clean, and she buried them in her thick hair in frustration. She took off her glasses and lay them on the headboard, then closed her eyes, crinkling and furrowing her brows.

This was the first time, the first time she'd ever done something like this. But why? She'd always let the authorities handle it before, so why change now? Her actions had been irrational, stupid even, and it was so unlike her that it hurt her head just to think about it. Teetering on self doubt, Chitin's face flashed through her mind. His halfhearted fanged smile, his turquoise eyes... She buried her face in her hands. "What is wrong with me?" She murmured, shaking her head.

Lens looked up from her sketch book of storyboards to see Ivy rocking her head from side to side with her hands on her face. She shrugged her thin shoulders, "I dunno. Either you're in love..." she paused thoughtfully, then continued sketching, "... Or you have gas." Ivy stopped and stared at her with a look of irritated disbelief and Lens liked back at her with a raised eyebrow, "Is it gas? It's gas, isn't it?" She said, tapping her pencil against her chin. Lens let out a dramatic fake sigh, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Ivy shifted uncomfortably under her roommates' gaze, and rolled onto her back, "I don't know, it's just... Crazy, I guess." She said quietly, staring at the ceiling, "I just feel like I can trust Chitin, like he's genuine, the real deal. You know?" She said, letting out a halfhearted laugh, "Which is unsettling, I guess, because trusting, in my experience, is the quickest road to disappointment and disaster. But, I just don't feel that way around him. It's... Comfortable. In a way I can't really describe, it's all okay." She said, her arm falling across her eyes, "You know what I mean."

Lens' lips curled into a devious smile behind her sketchbook, and she struggled not to squeal with delight. She coughed to cover and cleared her throat, "Nope, I still think it's just gas." She tried to say disinterestedly, but immediately had to duck as Ivy threw a pillow at her. She looked back over with a grin. "You're welcome."

Morningglory
Is a pony

Postby Morningglory » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Lens watched her roommate slowly drift off to sleep, until she heard Ivy's gentle breathing slow to a soft monotone. She peeked over at Ivy briefly, assuring herself that Ivy had indeed fallen asleep. With that assurance, she picked up her phone immediately and started texting furiously.

Baby, you're gonna love this! Ivy is totally in love with the changeling dude! This is great! I knew we'd get to see the real her someday, not that I was really expecting the whole poison joke thing, but still! OMG!! Ivy's in LOVE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

Lucy Took
Iceberg of Friendship
Iceberg of Friendship

Postby Lucy Took » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Chroma was lounging around in his room, doodling in his sketch book and listening to a CD that Lens had given him. It wasn't really his kind of music, but it had started to grow on him and he found the clever words with the heavy beat to inspire some creativity so he let his marefriend's favorites be his soundtrack for the night. He was about to pop a coffee cartrage in his dorm brewing system when his phone buzzed.

"Not really surprised she went for him, they seemed to hit it off at the party. I'd say it's too early for love, but I feel hard and fast for you, so who am I to deny Ivy. Need me to come over?"

Morningglory
Is a pony

Postby Morningglory » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Lens looked back over at Ivy's sleeping form and quickly decided not to squeal excitedly. She stood up and stroked Ivy's cheek gently. "Ivy, I'm gonna go grab some dinner. I'll bring you back something' nice, k?" She said softly. Ivy nodded sleepily and slipped away once more. Lens smiled gently and slipped out the door.

Nah. Ivy's had a long day, and so have we. Let's grab something together at that little diner just off campus, k? So I can tell you all about it. Love you, star dust.

Lucy Took
Iceberg of Friendship
Iceberg of Friendship

Postby Lucy Took » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Chroma replied before slipping the phone into the pocket. "Meet you at the Arabian place, Love you more, Shutterbug". He grabbed his coat and hat before pausing the radio and jumping out his window and landing outside of the eatery.

Morningglory
Is a pony

Postby Morningglory » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Lens fluttered down next to her boyfriend lightly, her horseshoes clicking softly as she landed. She kissed his cheek gently and followed him in. A waiter showed them to a low table, with comfortable pillows on the floor for sitting on. She ordered her usual and turned back towards Chroma, her orange eyes glittering.

"So, Ivy has no idea that she's been bitten by the love bug yet. She's confused, flustered, but she trusts him. That is a big step for our little tulip." She said excitedly.

TwentySided

Postby TwentySided » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:16 am

Chitin - Apartments - New Abode (by post's end)

Chitin had waited in the nurse's office while the kind doctor called him an escort. While waiting the two had chatted a bit more. Chitin explaining the nuances of how the changelings harvested emotions. The doctor in turn listing off various dos and do nots for a speedy recovery. Eventually two officers arrived, a pegasus and unicorn. Both seemed to have been informed about the incident earlier in the day. Each had expected being called. Thanking the doctor before he left, Chitin left the office saying goodbye to the mare that had helped him so much during the day.

The pace back to his apartment was slow, slower than it had been earlier. Occasionally he had asked the two to pause and let him catch his breath. It was clear he was still days or possibly weeks from being entirely back to his former self. Thankfully the guards were more than happy to lend the injured changeling some assistance.

Eventually reaching his room, the changeling found a note taped to the door 'Occupant has been moved to Psi Omega Phi floor, room 302.' Ripping the note down and quickly pocketing it, the changeling looked to the two guards who each gave the other looks, before mentioning that the Dean's request for movement must've gone into effect already. Though why Chitin hadn't been notified puzzled them. Either way, the two gestured for the changeling to follow them. It was going to be a walk to the Psi apartments.

Reaching the Psi Omega Phi apartments had definitely taken a toll on Chitin as he found himself leaning on the unicorn for support. Coming to the door, the two produced a key from under the welcome matt that had been laid in front. Biding Chitin fair well, but not before letting him know that if he needed anything, he only need to call.

Waving as the officers left, Chitin unlocked the door to his new home. Stepping inside, he found the place much larger than his original. Walking past, he noted the small kitchen area, with table and chairs. Next to it was a living area with couch and comforter facing an empty table. From there, two hallways spread out in opposite directions. Looking down one, he found a bathroom and bedroom, both vacant save for the required pieces of furniture. The other hallway was the same in kind, with bathroom and bedroom, however sitting atop the bed was Chitin's only set of belongings, his backpack. Guessing that meant this was his room. Chitin moved to the bed, pulling himself up with a grunt. Flopping onto his back, he let out a sigh. He honestly had no idea where he was going to go from here. This living space was much too big for just himself, but everyone he knew already had places of their own. He would need to find something though. It would both provide company as well as sustenance, making this task of the upmost importance. However that would have to wait for tomorrow. Right now he just wanted to lay on his back

TwentySided

Postby TwentySided » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:41 am

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY, LATE MORNING

Chitin - Dorms - Psi Omega Phi Floor

Chitin once again found himself waking up to the protests of his stomach. This was beginning to happen much too often. Opening his eyes he found himself gazing up at the ceiling, laying on the still made bed. He must've dozed off without realizing it. Moving to get up, he felt a sharp sting, the reminder of all the injuries from the day before. Looking down, he looked at the bandages. Some with dark green fading into the gauze. His exoskeleton must've been still sore but luckily it seemed to be healing. However he needed to get the dirty bandages off.

Through strained effort, the changeling got down from his bed, reaching into his pack. Opening it, he began to take stock, books, scissors, blank papers, and more essentials to learning. In the front pouch he found a small medical kit, nothing extensive, band aids, tweezers, a small bundle of gauze, barely enough to wrap around him once and thankfully a small vail of healing salves. Using the scissors he began to cut away the used wraps, as they tumbled to the floor, finally getting a look at his injuries.

While none appeared to be still open, movement in the area still smarted as thin layers of shell had started to cover up the wounds. He wouldn't be able to do much manual labor still for risk of reopening parts of himself. But still at least he was starting to get better. Dabbing some of the salve onto the small amount of gauze, Chitin reapplied the new bandages. Twitching as the salve touched his wounds, a sense of stinging rising up before quickly dissipating. Tying off the gauze, Chitin pushed himself up onto his legs. Technically he was home and no one else was here so he didn't need to get a disguise up, however he would need a meal at some point.

Moving to the door, Chitin left his room, taking a seat at the living area's couch. He would need to figure out where to find a meal first. This was technically Len's and Ivy's floor as well maybe they were around so he could get a quick bite to eat.

Lucy Took
Iceberg of Friendship
Iceberg of Friendship

Postby Lucy Took » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Chroma had fallen asleep soon after getting everything but his bedding moved. He'd seen Chitin asleep on his on bed and decided to spend the last night in his dorm sleeping there. He awoke fairly early in the morning, glad that sleeping so much at night shouldn't totally wreck his cycle if he took a nap later.

He decided to give the bat pony a chance to rest and went and got some coffee, some breakfast and did some drawing homework before finally going back to his dorm and rolling up his bedding and flying out to the new apartment.

He entered through the window and set up his bed, noting that Chitin had left the room and therefor took some time arranging his things how he wanted them before moving to the living room and sinking down into a chair across from his new room mate.

"Nice place. You feeling any better this morning?"

TwentySided

Postby TwentySided » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Chitin - Dorms - Psi Omega Phi Floor - Chitin's Room

Giving a small jump as he heard the batpony enter, Chitin looked to Chroma. "Y-yeah, it's, it's very nice. I'm feeling, alright I guess. Sore. Healing I think. When, when did you get here? I, I didn't hear you come in. That is. I could have sworn I was alone." Eyeing the batpony he could see the his aura of content emanating forth. Taking a deep breath, Chitin felt a bit stronger. He was beginning to like this entire arrangement. Meals coming to him instead of having to hunt one down. "Thank, thanks for everything yesterday."

Lucy Took
Iceberg of Friendship
Iceberg of Friendship

Postby Lucy Took » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:26 pm

"Me? I was just following Lens' lead. I I don't think what happened should have happened, but I can be a bit clueless in sticky situations. As for how I got here we have windows and I have wings. I came in through the window about fifteen minutes ago. I can get you a window key if you want, I prefer windows, it can cut a few minutes off getting to the room"

TwentySided

Postby TwentySided » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Chitin - Dorms - Psi Omega Phi Floor - Chitin/Chroma's main room

"Maybe, maybe later. I don't think I'll be flying any time soon, even walking can hurt at times, hate to see what kind of strain going airborne would do to me." Chitin replied, gesturing to the bandages. "Thanks though, when I'm feeling a bit better I might ask for that key. I'm just happy to be able to walk around and not have blood going everywhere. So, Sunday, no classes I'm guessing? Any plans with the over excited mare today?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Double Edge - Apartments - His Room

Moving through Edge's room had become rather treacherous at this point. Bottles, vials, and herbs were scattered about, most resting on his desk as he worked at yet more concoctions, beginning the brewing process of yet more rigidity salves, polish, and scented perfumes for Rose. He had run out of space on two of his shelves at this point, be it personal projects or homework assignments for his magic theory classes. The professor was certainly an interesting unicorn but he and the other unicorn, Professor Mustang, certainly seemed to adhere to the belief of ideal hands making trouble. Looking to the clock Double was shocked at how late into the morning it already was. Had he been up all night? Again? He hadn't heard anything from anyone outside. Maybe they had left some time while he wasn't paying attention. Maybe they hadn't woken up yet. Either way he needed something to put his mind on that wasn't brewing, magic, or swordplay.

Unlocking the door, Double Edge finally emerged from his room, rather surprised that a cloud of smoke wasn't following him out, it would have definitely fit the mood of the mad scientist motif he was quickly, and accidentally, forming. Entering the kitchen, the zebra popped two slices of bread into the toaster. Something simple and quick. Maybe he'd go out into the city. He hadn't meant to make the sunlight such a rarity in his life, but unfortunately homework had a different idea.

Lucy Took
Iceberg of Friendship
Iceberg of Friendship

Postby Lucy Took » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Chroma looked at his room mates wings "Oh, right, sorry about that, didn't think about your wings. I'll keep a copy of the key in your dresser anyway." He pulled out his sketch pad and got to work on coloring in some line work " Yup, no classes on Sunday. And Lens and I normally don't make plans. My sleeping habits are so sparedic it's hard to plan ahead. Oh, as a room mate you probably should know that about me." He got comfortable in the chair.

"I have a disorder called narcolepsy. It means that sometimes I suddenly get really tired and other times, like when I'm excited I'll just drop down asleep. What that means for you is that as much as I try to have a steady sleep schedule from 4am to noon, it doesn't always happen. So do you think you can manage having me being passed out in my room at random times?"

Return to “Equestria University (RP)”