Minecraft - The Return

Place for everything else non pony goes here.
Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Minecraft - The Return

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Hey guys, I bought a 3 month subscription for Minecraft Realms, to see if people are still interested in playing minecraft.

If you are, just post your Minecraft player name in this topic, and I'll add you to the permissions list, and we can play together. If nobody really plays though, i'll just let it die though...

Hope to see you on.

Knight Tyrfang
Is a cackling Pony

Re: Minecraft - The Return

Postby Knight Tyrfang » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Also, list any requests for server options. Like PVP On/Off, Dificulty, etc. I can change it whenever.

Mrmegamax95
Is a Sane Pony

Postby Mrmegamax95 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:55 pm

megamax95

Server options that I'd like to see,

PVP On, though an honor system agreeing not to be jerks. And a Difficulty of Normal.

Korkoa
Site Admin / Pyro
Site Admin / Pyro

Postby Korkoa » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:06 am

Korkoa

I'm okay with a normal difficulty, though I'd prefer easy if that's no huge deal.

Also kinda random, but I've been watching a series on Youtube where a bunch of players get together and have sort of a factions setup, where they follow some basic rules on pvp and messing with each other, but also have a deeper lore and players with cheats enabled that basically play as gods the other players can 'pray' to and possibly recieve bonuses from. If that's something others are interested in, I think it could be cool.

Return to “General Discussion”