New Pony Here!

Warning signal to noise ratio maybe low.
Trailblazer
A serious pony

New Pony Here!

Postby Trailblazer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey everypony! It looked like the other topic was for people coming from a previous incarnation of this forum, so I thought it would be best if I started anew.

My name's Davy. You can call me Davy, or Trailblazer, or Trail, or anything really, as long as I know you're addressing me! I'm a very experienced forum RPer, although it's been some time so I'm probably a little rusty. I was led from EqD, and I thought your story sounded awesome! Anyhow, I hope to have a lot of fun and make plenty of new friends along the way!

Feel free to ask me anything!
Don't ask for their permission; they'll never say that you're allowed. Be like a cloud, for you're no worse than a cloud.

MagusZeal
Site Admin / Lore Master
Site Admin / Lore Master

Re: New Pony Here!

Postby MagusZeal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Other topic was more of a "Hey does this thing work?" more than anything else. Either way welcome, hope you enjoy the stay, most of us are likely in Chat on any given day. You'll find the link in the top right between FAQ and Members... should really find an icon for that...

DistractedPony
The Distracted One

Postby DistractedPony » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Hello and Welcome! Have some cake and join in on the fun.

Trailblazer
A serious pony

Postby Trailblazer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Why thank you! I'm definitely looking forward to the cake! Oh, and the fun. The fun sounds nice too I guess.
Don't ask for their permission; they'll never say that you're allowed. Be like a cloud, for you're no worse than a cloud.

TwentySided
Site Admin / Benevolent One

Postby TwentySided » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am

No Trail don't the cake tis a LIE! Its actually pie! Anyways yes welcome to our site, I hope you have a great time and please do not hesitate to ask questions.

Trailblazer
A serious pony

Postby Trailblazer » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:48 am

Are you sure? I hear it's delicious and moist! At any rate, I'm glad to be here! I'm having fun already!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”