Haldo

Warning signal to noise ratio maybe low.
White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Haldo

Postby White Mocha » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Hm, hate these. It feels weird...

I'm in my mid-twenties, I love ponies and am of the opinion that everything is better with them, and I'm here because of Oda who you all know and love. Or at least you probably say you do since he's a mod. (Something he failed to tell me, heh.) I love deep characters with complex motivations, so sorry in advance if I derail something by taking unexpected actions. ^^;

Ask me questions, I guess. Not sure what else to share.
We are what we repeatedly do.

Longshot's Theme

Liberty_Walk
Is a not so serious Pony

Re: Haldo

Postby Liberty_Walk » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:56 pm

White Mocha wrote:Ask me questions, I guess.

Why are we here?
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
-Albert Einstein
Liberty's theme

captain_borgue
Is a cackling Pony

Postby captain_borgue » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:50 pm

To play ponies, silly. :P

I can't believe I forgot to say hello- sorry about that. I asked the doctors to upgrade my RAM, but apparently it wasn't covered by my insurance. :P

White Mocha
Is a Sane Pony

Postby White Mocha » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:12 pm

You know, Liberty. I used to not care. I just went along with orders and hoped everything would work out for me. But after all that's happened, do you know what I've learned? It's not about hating the guy on the other side because someone told you to. I mean, you should hate someone because they're an asshole, or a pervert, or a snob, or they're lazy or arrogant or a know-it-all. Those are reasons to dislike somebody. You don't hate a person because someone told you to. You have to learn to despise them on a personal level. Not because they're red or because they're blue. But because you know them, and you see them every single day. And you can't stand them because they're a complete and total f****** douchebag.

((tl;dr Church from RvB espouses on a twisted mockery of FiM philosophy. So beautiful.))
We are what we repeatedly do.

Longshot's Theme

Liberty_Walk
Is a not so serious Pony

Postby Liberty_Walk » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Here... Just... here... take all of my internet points. You earned them.
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
-Albert Einstein
Liberty's theme

Return to “Introduce yourself!”